TAG Heuer announced the first time that it has become the official watch, official chronograph and official countdown of 2017 ICC International Champions Cup which is held by Heineken. This summer, on July 19 to July 30, the fifth ICC International Champions Cup will be held in the United States. 2017 ICC International Champions Cup will be represented by Heineken, with a total of 12 games, eight of the world’s top football clubs will have competition in the most representative stadium of the United States. Today, the pace of this international event has been spread across four continents, 11 countries and 35 cities, in recent years it has also extended to China and Europe.
TAG Heuer will witness the following five important races. TAG Heuer will be unveiled in the competition, for Houston and Miami fans to provide on-site activities and ticket gift service, and throughout the event in a particular market display brand luxury watches.
- July 20 – Manchester United vs Manchester City (Houston, Texas NRG Stadium) – Manchester City Derby
- July 23 – Real Madrid vs Manchester United (San Francisco, San Francisco Levi’s Stadium)
- July 26 – Barcelona vs Manchester United (Washington, DC FedEx Stadium)
- July 26 – Real Madrid vs Manchester City (Los Angeles Memorial Stadium, California)
- July 29 – Real Madrid vs Barcelona (Miami Hard Rock Stadium, Florida) – Century War
The above five games, TAG Heuer will ensure that the brand logo appears in the fourth official signs, LED guide card, field advertising and exit channel. In addition, TAG Heuer will also be in the ICC International Champions League page set countdown.
Replica panerai watches is also here for you to consider on buying replica Swiss watches from online stores.
Football needs strength, endurance and precision, athletes in the face of pressure or even extreme situations must also be no fear of challenge. TAG Heuer and ICC International Champions League cooperation is the natural expansion of the brand to participate in football. Today, TAG Heuer further steps into the expanding group of fans.